Scientifically proven ingredients together with effective dosage concentrations to deliver targeted action and optimum results. Multi-functional antioxidants, clinically tested peptides and plant extracts and stabilized vitamins and phytonutrients.
Science-based with the most recent ingredient technology that produces real results eliminating the harsh formaldehyde releasing preservatives, including bovine sources, lanolin, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates, propylene glycol or mineral oil. Not tested on animals and all created with gentle preservative systems to protect the stability and integrity of every formula.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel (True Aloe)
- Soothing and hydrating to keep the skin calm, moist and supple
- Reduces inflammation and redness
Sodium Hyaluronate Dimethylsilanolnd
- Sodium Hyaluronate molecule binds and holds 1000 times its weight in water
- Promotes better blood circulation, nutrient absorption and wound healing
Tocopheryl Linoleate and Tocopheryl Acetate
- Provides soothing moisture in skin for 16-20 hours
- Strengthens skins barrier against moisture evaporation from the skin
- Prevents free radical damage in the skin tissues
- Serves as an antioxidant nutrient, slows cellular aging due to oxidation
- Nourishes cells and dry skin (Source)
Wheat Germ Glycerides
- Reduces flaking and restoring suppleness, by storing moisture
- High in vitamin E, an essential nutrient with antioxidant properties
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Visibly improves surface signs of aging
- Uses your own skin's natural enzymes to convert Retinyl Palmitate to retinol
- Powerful anti-aging that treats wrinkles by encouraging the growth of new skin cells and improves skin tone
- Peptide-rich microalgae protects and revives skin’s strengthening proteins to produce deep-down line-smoothing over time
- Loaded with B vitamins, magnesium and zinc, which help calm skin inflammation and promote healthy functioning.
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C)
- Lipid-soluble, bioavailable and stabilized vitamin C
- Antioxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation
- Assists in mitigating the damaging effects of UV exposure
- Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogenesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone. Unlike ascorbic acid, it will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
- Rich in purifying skin-healing minerals and trace elements
- Hydrates, soothes and supports skin’s self-repair
- Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent, effective at getting rid of acne.
- Natural antiseptic and exfoliant
- Promotes health skin cell production and blood flow
- Easily absorbed in the skin
- Antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating skin infections
- Anti-aging and high in antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties and used in the treatment of psoriasis
- Natural moisture barrier that is non comedogenic (non-pore clogging)